Model 4102 is a 63-1/2" (1612.9 mm) wide two-station 16 gauge 304 stainless steel scrub sink. It regularly features gooseneck spout assemblies with a 1-1/2" (38.1 mm) removable spray heads, 1-1/2" O.D. tail piece with a 3" (76.2 mm) flat strainer drains, thermostatic mixing valve and on/off valve which is knee-actuated from the front panels.
- Full-size scrub sink stations to accommodate a variety of deluxe options.
- Options include pedestal base, digital time display, timing controller, soap dispenser, eye-face wash, light module, storage shelf, and between station splash panel.
- Manufactured from heavy-gage stainless steel.
- Constructed with seamless welds that minimize surface areas where bacteria can collect.
- Features a sloping bottom surface that helps to control splashing.
- A front access panel provides easy access to all components.
- Adjustable thermostatic mixing valve accommodates users’ needs and prevents scalding.
- Gooseneck faucet and spray head can be removed for sterilization.
- IAPMO (UL1951 and CSA C22.2) compliant
- Easy installation.
- Manufactured by Whitehall Manufacturing, the leading company in the industry with expertise in plumbing systems; this experience leads them to design and manufacture products that work in harmony with plumbing systems.