Wudu Ablution Station, 2-User
Ideal for mosques, as well as multi-faith rooms in schools and universities, hospitals, workplaces, hotels, or any public building striving to be more inclusive.
Our wudu washing station, also available in 1- or 3-user configurations, is the optimal solution for washing in preparation of ritual prayer.
- Constructed from type 304, 18-gauge stainless steel for maximum durability; polished to a #4 satin finish
- Hinged grate assembly to facilitate cleaning
- Adjustable nozzle allowing customized spray pattern, from coarse stream to a fine mist
- ADA-compliant push button, requiring less than 5 lbs. of pressure to activate
- Removable front panel for easy access to plumbing components
- Adjustable valve timing, from 5–60 seconds
- Dimensions: 47-1/4"W x 19-5/8"L x 31-1/2"H (1,200mm x 498.475mm x 800mm)
- Specified as WWD-2 on Whitehall Catalog
• Technical Data Sheet Wudu Station includes WD-1, WD-2, WD-3 (pdf)
• Spec Sheet -WDS Stool (pdf)
• Wudu Two Station Install Guide (pdf)
• Wudu Station Revit Drawings (includes WD-1, WD-2, WD-3, -WDS)
• Wudu Station CAD Drawings (includes WD-1, WD-2, WD-3)